CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sandbox!



We got Gracie a sandbox this summer. It has been sitting in our backyard since then and she never even noticed it. Brian and I decided it was about time we filled it up with sand and let her play in it. Brian filled that baby up with 250 pounds of sand (only 5 bags...weird) and then we let Gracie go! She and Brian played in the sand for 2 hours, and started to cry when it was time to come inside. Thank you LORD for sandboxes and the little things a parent can do to make their kiddos happy. I love her wide eyed excitement and how thrilled she gets over the things we so easily take for granted. Grace truly is my amazing little girl...I am so blessed to have her in my life to show me how to live!!!

1 comments:

Our Three Peas said...

Love the sandbox pictures!! Are you sure the sandbox is gracies or do you think it is Brians! Haha! Looks like fun!