CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Friends!!


Just a few pictures of me with some friends. The first two are Ashley and me. We always seem to be going a little nuts but always having fun!! Love you Ash!! The last is of me and Jessica. Jess you are the greatest! Love you too Jess!! (Jealous of your tan, but I still love you!!) A tribute to my friends...hope you both are blessed and find rest. May God grant you laughter, time, energy, and lots of sleep. He has blessed me with you both in my life, and I am forever grateful! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

You are so sweet Jori...and I too am grateful that the Lord blessed me with your friendship. Thank goodness HE knows what's good for us :) Love the pictures of you and my girl Ashley. Always havin' fun. Guess what? I'm not teaching on Friday, so we are on. Let's rope Ash in too. And I would love to have Gracie join the festivities!!

Have a beautiful day!

xoxo
jess

Our Three Peas said...

Those pictures are so crazy! The ones of you and me anyway...the one of you and Jess is SOOOO cute! I was not aware when we were taking those that they may some day be published on the web! LOL I guess I always need to be careful! I just never know where they may show up! Haha! Love your post...thanks for being such a great friend to me and for all of your prayers! I love ya!

Luv,
Ash :)