CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day!

So Mother's Day was so much fun this year!! We had an AMAZING musical that the K-6th graders put on, and WOW!! They did a fabulous job! I was so excited to see these adorable little ones honor their mommies in this way. I also thought it was a great day to take pictures of some of my buds and their kiddos. I hope everyone had a great and special day, and to all those mommies out there, I love you and thank you for doing a great job doing the hardest job out there!! Love to all!!!

Click to play Mother's Day 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

Sorry I missed this slide show on my first go around. I guess I thought it was still Disneyland. Great photos. I'll have to have you email a few of those. I like the one of my bug and I. :)
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day.
You have this blogging thing down girl!
xoxo
Jess

Unknown said...

The Mother's Day slide show was cute--it let me put faces to some of your wonderful friends!