CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Our trip to see the Durkees

Click to play Trip to see the Durkees
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Gracie and I were able to spend some great time reconnecting with friends at their home in Arkansas. We spent the time touring their town, going to Branson, going to church for AWANA Sunday, visiting U of A to see Guy's name(totally cool) and hanging back at the homestead spending some quality time together. Gracie and Hope were able to get to know each other as big girls which had its challenges, but was so great to see. When we got back on the plane, Gracie was so sad and misses her friend to this day! When she sees the pictures she cries. That tells me she has GREAT memories and had a super awesome time!! She wasn't the only one! I totally enjoyed getting to pal around with my great friend, Jen! I truly enjoyed the chance to catch up and spend quality time together. Plus, we both got to meet the twins!! Grace and Nolan - 15 months - were so much fun!! I was completely taken by them! I am just amazed at their similarities and yet they are so different. It was so wonderful. Thank you to the whole Durkee family for making us feel so welcome. Thank you for the fun times and priceless memories. Words cannot express how much fun we had and what a blessing you both are to me. Thank you thank you thank you. I hope you all enjoy taking our trip with us...it was such a great adventure!!

3 comments:

The Miller Clan said...

Glad to catch up with ya again! We haven't been able to meet Cael yet :( Glad you got to see the Durkees. Maybe someday we will be able to make it there!

Jen said...

Ok, thanks for making me cry! :-) I loved the slide show...you did a great job! Thanks for all the memories, too. I will always remember our special week together. We miss you like crazy around here!
Love, Jen and the Durkee gang

Begin to Breathe said...

hey jor...

miss you...sorry i have been such a stranger. we need to catch up.

glad you had a fun visit with your friends.

hope to see you soon,
xoxo
jess