CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thank you God!!





God is SO amazing!! We were driving to church last week really early, and it was sort of raining...OK, so it was spitting enough to get the car dirty, but still giving the appearance of rain. The clouds were beautiful, and the sun was starting to shine...and low and behold, a beautiful RAINBOW!! When we first saw it, it was just the right quarter over the mountains, but as we drove closer to church, we were able to see the ENTIRE rainbow!! And it was ginormous! (yes, its a real word!) I was almost in tears just remembering the love that our Father has for us and He chose to display it that day to us in a rainbow. I am always amazed that something the world can see, can also feel like it was just for this one person. I needed to SEE God's love for me that Sunday morning, and there it was. Thank you, Jesus, for your beautiful promise that you love us and that you will never again destroy your creation. Thank you for showing me that you love to give us beauty in the midst of the barren desert. Even in its drabness, beauty exists. Thank you, it was breathtaking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not surprizing that the rainbow moved you so - its kindof a GIFT from heaven. That is your love language, isn't it!:)
God is faithful
ac

Our Three Peas said...

I saw this same rainbow as I was driving to church! It was georgous!! Glad you took the great pictures!
Ash :)

Anonymous said...

I love your insight and thoughts my friend! Love you! Jen