CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gracie's first portrait

Gracie and her Gammy were drawing, and I guess they decided to draw each other's portraits. The red tall one was drawn by my mom - a portrait of Gracie. See the curly hair and the bow? And the black one towards the bottom is by Gracie of her Gammy. She has drawn these crazy "smiley faces" before, but never one with so much detail that she did entirely on her own. They usually look more Picasso-esque, with ears on top and lips vertical...you know, crazy kid faces. This is a special treat to see, considering we are not the most artistic of families. I was so proud of her, and as you can see, she is quite proud of herself. We will be selling her artwork on Ebay soon. Just kidding...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so hard to erase that picture. I wanted to keep it forever. I guess the photo will have to do. Maybe I will have to print it for you. So glad to have been there for the first ART work. Mom

Unknown said...

Great picture of Mom and Gracievh