CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Skylar's first Disneyland trip and Jori's 32nd birthday

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

For my 32nd birthday, we decided to go to Disneyland...I know, tough choice! It also was Skylar's first trip there! What a blast! We spent two days at Disneyland with my two kiddos, hubby, and mom and Don. It was super special, cause Leslie and her mom and dad joined us for the day on my birthday...what fun we all had!!

Skylar just lit up when she was in Small World, worth the whole trip....eyes bigger than saucers and mouth full of smiles!!! Brian and I were also able to celebrate an anniversary. The day before my birthday was 8 years since he proposed to me. He did this inside of Sleeping Beauty's castle, and they closed it 3 weeks later. Well, much to my surprise, they reopened it this Christmas, so we went back and reenacted it with our two kiddos. How perfect was that?!? I was thrilled to be back and able to show it to Gracie. She thought it was just amazing.

And the topper was my birthday gift from Don and mom...a suite for the two nights that was amazing to say the least!! We are totally spoiled now forever and ever!! It was a great birthday for sure, and Skylar's first trip was a super success!! Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been very busy. Pictures very impressive. I now have a gmail account so I can post to your blog. Love you.

Unknown said...

Your creations were absolutely yummyliscious and splendiferous! Had such a great time and everthing was such a treat, from the people who came to the decorations to the eats! Congratulations!